SaireaZadkiel Subaru is uke? 23.07.2002, 13:00
SOrion Subaru is uke? 23.07.2002, 13:08
 Dreizehn Subaru is uke? 23.07.2002, 18:26
 akabeko Subaru is uke? 23.07.2002, 19:47
SaireaZadkiel Subaru is uke? 26.07.2002, 12:30
Seite 1

Von:   abgemeldet 23.07.2002 13:00
Betreff: Subaru is uke? [Antworten][Ändern]
O.K. Please forgive me for writing in English in here, but I don't want anyone to die laughing at my poor german ;)

The point is that reading through this forum I came across the statement that S&K can't make a pair 'cause they're both uke. It's true, but have anyone of you seen "new&improved" evil Subaru? THAT one is not fitting into my image of uke. Maybe that means that CLAMP really wants those two togheter? Or just wants to tornament Kamui further?

I mean there are not many possible endings to this story and while the movie ended with Fuuma's death and TV with Kamui's death, there is not much left.

And Kamui still does not know his REAL wish...

Von:   abgemeldet 23.07.2002 13:08
Betreff: Subaru is uke? [Antworten]
At least we expect them to both be uke... One can never know until they try out... ;-)

Guess it's kinda hard to say what CLAMP is trying to say... We'll see the ending soon enough ^-^

It's real hard to know one's real wish... I couldn't tell for the life of me what would be my real wish... But it's sill a story and I guess we'll find out ^-^
Heero Yuy. Mr Most-Fuckable-Ass-This-Side-Of-Zechs-Merquise.
(aus "Blueberry Pudding" von Anria Lalumin) ;-)

Von:    Dreizehn 23.07.2002 18:26
before telling the end of the TV - write SPOILER

....I didn't want to know the end.... :(

Von:    akabeko 23.07.2002 19:47

Yeah, that's what I wanted to say, too: Please warn us before writing about the end of the TV series, 'kay? It no fun to watch it when you already know what's gonna happen -_-

About the uke thing, wee~~~ll... I know there's this theory about one of the partners in a gay relationship taking over the "female part", but... who says they can't swap roles at times...? Oh whatever...

Von:   abgemeldet 26.07.2002 12:30
Betreff: Subaru is uke? [Antworten][Ändern]
Gomena, gomena, gomena...

I'm such a horrible spoiler....

Zurück